- University degree in journalism/media studies or related field.
- Proven at least 1-year experience in sports writing and working in a similar capacity.
- Perfect command of the English language (you will have to take several tests to prove it).
- Expert in local & global sports affairs.
- Experience in digital/social media field.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Passion for sports writing
- Sense of responsibility
- Hard worker
- Goal-orientedCan work with deadlines
- Competitive salary.
- Comfortable working environment and super-friendly team.
- Possibility to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide.
- Ensuring timely processing and publishing of news material that meets YEN's editorial standards, in-house style guide, and the rules (policies) of platforms (Facebook, Google, others).
- Verifying facts and accuracy of all news reports before they are published.
- Rewriting and editing copy to ensure it is readable and appeals to the target audience.
- Producing authentic content free of plagiarism.
- Ensuring articles have catchy headlines and appropriate visual elements, photos.